Advice on how to behave after having filler injections.
Immediately after the filler injection, there may be red, swollen skin, itching, and a lump under the skin at the injection site. These symptoms are normal symptoms after injection. And these symptoms usually disappear within 48 hours, but in some cases there may be swelling for up to 7-14 days and in some cases it may last for several weeks. And cold compresses after filler injections can help reduce swelling and redness. According to ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
24 hours after filler injection
- Avoid touching and petting. or massage the injection area Because there may be a movement of the position of the drug.
- Avoid using cosmetics and skin care creams within the first 12 hours.
- Use clean drinking water to wash your face instead. If you are not sure of the cleanliness of the water used
- Apply disinfectant ointment to the needle mark area as directed by your doctor.
Within 1 week after filler injection
- Avoid strenuous exercise. or activities that cause profuse sweating for at least 1 week
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach for at least 1 week.
- Avoid strong facial expressions for at least 1 week.
- Cold compresses can be applied to reduce swelling and bruising as needed.
2 weeks after injection
- Avoid exposure to heat such as saunas and lasers for up to 4 weeks after injection.
- Avoid massaging your face.
- Avoid touching, pressing, or squeezing the injection site.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 weeks from the last dose of the Covid Vaccine so that can injecte.
for best results
- During the first day after filler injection, you should not lie down, lie on your side, or move in a head-down position.
- Sleep with your head elevated to reduce swelling.
- Give your face a break and limit smiling and laughing.
- Please consult a doctor. If in doubt or abnormal symptoms occur